A pole barn pool house is a perfect addition to any backyard. It provides a place to change, store pool toys and equipment, and take shelter from the sun. But what kind of pool house is right for you? In this blog post, we’ll explore the benefits of creating a pole barn pool house and explore why it might be the perfect fit for your backyard oasis.
What is a pole barn pool house?
A pole barn pool house is a type of pool house that is constructed using metal poles and a metal roof. The advantage of this type of construction is that it is extremely durable and can withstand severe weather conditions. This makes a pole barn pool house the perfect choice for those who live in hurricane-prone areas or for those who want to keep their pool house in pristine condition.
Another advantage of a pole barn pool house is that it can be easily customized to match the style of your home. You can choose from a variety of roof styles, siding materials, and window options to create a pool house that is uniquely yours and make it your special space.
Why should you consider a pole barn pool house
A traditional stick-built pool house can be a great option if you have the budget and the space. But what if you’re looking for something a little more unique? A pole barn pool house might be just what you’re dreaming of. Here are some of the benefits of choosing a pole barn building for your pool house:
- Pole barns are more affordable than traditional stick-built homes and other types of construction. This is because they require less material and labor to build. The average cost of a pole barn pool house is between $35,000 and $65,000.
- Pole barns can be erected much faster than traditional home buildings, so you’ll be able to enjoy your new pool house sooner.
- A pole barn building is very versatile in terms of design. You can customize your structure to match the aesthetic of your home or create a unique look for your backyard oasis. You can, for example, add a storage loft, a covered porch, or skylights to your pole barn pool house.
- A pole barn building is extremely durable and can withstand severe weather conditions. This is especially important if you live in an area that is prone to hurricanes, tornadoes, or severe thunderstorms.
- A pole barn building is low-maintenance and easy to care for. This means that you’ll be able to spend more time enjoying your pool and less time worrying about upkeep.
- Foundation – Finally, a pole barn pool house does not require a foundation. This saves time and money on construction and eliminates the hassle of needing to excavate an area for your pool house.
Why is Metal a Preferred Material For Pole Barn Pool House?
Metal is an extremely popular choice for pole barn pool houses because it is strong, durable, and easy to maintain. Metal buildings can also be customized to match the style of your home, so you’ll be able to create a truly unique pool house. Here are some of the reasons why metal is such a great choice for a pole barn pool house:
- Metal is very strong and can withstand high winds, heavy rains, and other severe weather conditions. This makes it an ideal choice for those who live in hurricane-prone areas or for those who want to keep their pool house in pristine condition.
- Metal is a low-maintenance material that is easy to care for. This means that you’ll be able to spend more time enjoying your pool and less time worrying about upkeep.
- Metal buildings can be easily customized to match the style of your home. You can choose from a variety of roof styles, siding materials, and window options to create a pool house that is uniquely yours.
Need An Architect For Your Pole Barn? Compare Architect Prices and Save!
Simplify your research by letting us do the work for you.
If you’ve been dreaming of adding a pool house to your backyard, a pole barn building might be the perfect solution for you and your family! Pole barns are more affordable, fast to construct, and low-maintenance – not to mention that they’re also very versatile in terms of design. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your pole barn pool house today!
Internet Discussion of a Pole Barn Pool House
Pole Barn Kit Construction
Pole Barns can be built several ways. You will need to decide which construction method suites your needs and fits on your property.
Stick building is a traditional way of framing a barn building. Most custom builders use this as their preferred manner of constructing since they tend to build barns that are unique. Roofs, floor trusses and all framing is, in effect, created on site from individual pieces of lumber.
Pole barns and garages can be built much quicker than traditionally constructed buildings. When constructed to your specifications, pole garages and post frame buildings are the perfect solution to your storage needs. They are an economical solution residential construction.
Metal Buildings are an economical solution for both commercial and smaller residential construction. This style has straight walls with a gable or sloped roofing system. Steel Buildings are an economical option they will save you money and last you a lifetime.